Neil Fox – Falmouth Film and Television School:
"We've worked with Paul on a number of occasions now and whether he is delivering an interactive lecture, workshop or masterclass his enthusiasm and professionalism is always exceptional. The students learn so much from him in terms of the skills but also the personality and creativity required to succeed as a film and television professional. We hope to continue our partnership with Paul for a long time to come."
Jimmy Hay - Lecturer in Film and Media, Bristol University:
"Paul has such a wide-ranging knowledge of film-making and the film industry that he's been able to deliver a lecture on the art of cinematography in the morning, and then a lecture on the business side of setting up as a freelance film-maker in the afternoon. This variety of expertise that Paul is able to offer has made him almost invaluable to the course. The students find him incredibly engaging, and benefit hugely from his first-hand, real world film-making experience and knowledge."
When not shooting, Paul runs guest lectures/workshops at various universities and colleges throughout the UK.
Below is a selection of a few of the workshops that Paul has found to be most popular:
• Directing Actors
• Visual Effects/Green screen
• Acting for Camera
• Get Your Sh*t Together
· 2018 Lighting Master Class - Bristol Old Vic Production School
· 2018 Cinematography Master Class - Plymouth University
· 2018 Directing Actors Master Class - Birmingham University
· 2017/'18 Acting for Camera - The Actors' Workshop.
· 2017/'18 Cinematography class - Screenology Film School, Bristol
· 2017 Directing 3-day Master Class - Falmouth University
· 2016 Advanced Cinematography Workshop - BECTU
· 2015 Cinematography 3-day Master Class - Falmouth University
· 2014 Documentary Avid Editing – University of the West of England
· 2014/'17 Cinematography Master class - Weston College
· 2014/'15/'17 Writing & Directing module MA course – University of Bristol
· 2004 – 2012 - ITV West Television Workshop. Teaching Film Production and drama to young people.