ABOUT PAUL DUDBRIDGE
I'm a director of photography/director shooting feature films, dramas, corporates, music videos, documentaries and commercials.
I've had the privilege of shooting in a host of countries including, the USA, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, and Portugal.
My drama background and editing experience enables me to have a strong sense of story and what might be needed for the edit to work. Having the opportunity to do both roles of director and cameraman, has presented me with a wonderful crossover of disciplines and knowledge, with one informing the other when needs be.
Most recently, I have been nominated for best director on my digital sci-fi series “Horizon” at the Royal Television Society WOE awards 2016 and for my cinematography by Melbourne WebFest 2016 for the same show.
My first book, “Shooting Better Movies: The Student Film-makers' Guide” was released in 2017 by MWP publishers. My second book, "Making your first Blockbuster" was released internationally early 2019.
With a large list of industry colleagues, I am also able to bring a team with me to your shoot to fill in other crew roles, should you require them. If you are in need of gaffers, camera assistants, visual effects artists, grips, sound recordists/post sound mixers, or any other role, then maybe I can help in that area too.
I also own a Sony FS7 4K camera kit.
+ £2.50 P+P
+ £2.50 P+P
Extensive experience of:
· Multi-camera shoots
· Martial Arts/Action
· Visual Effects/CGI/Green screen
· Pyrotechnics/Special Effects
· Live events: Music promos/ fashion shows
Technical camera skills include:
· Arri Alexa/Amira
· PMW- 200/500
· Red Epic
· Sony FS7
· Canon 305
· Canon 5D/7D
· DBS checked and First Aid trained
· Experience of working with young actors aged 6+
· Registered on the BBC suppliers list of freelancers.
· Writing & Directing module MA course – Bristol university
· Cinematography Master class - Weston College
· Cinematography Master class - Falmouth University
· Cinematography/Directing Master class - Birmingham University
· Documentary Avid Editing – University WoE
· Ran 'Lighting for Drama' course for BECTU